How To Pack Clothing For A Move
We included an important video about how to pack clothing for your Move. We strongly agree with getting wardrobe boxes– Do not used garbage bags! However, in terms of taking the drawers out it is not recommended. Also, do not apply tape directly onto the furniture as it can peel of the stain. Simply get a rug / blanket or moving pad and apply it to the furniture with tape so that the tape does not touch the furniture directly. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of our sales reps. Happy Moving Day!
Why Choose Premier Movers for your next move?
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Very Aggressive Pricing
- Will Beat Any Competitors
- Professional Moving Services
- Senior Citizen Discounts
- Free, no obligation in-home estimates
- Weekends & holiday service at no additional charge
- Professional & courteous staff with company uniform
Here are more reasons to make Premier Movers your preferred NJ Movers.
- Professional grade packing supplies
- Binding, guaranteed price rates available
- Padded blankets to protect your furniture
- Crating of your antiques & family heirlooms
- Air controlled storage solutions with security cameras
- Full service packing & unpacking options
- We coordinate your motorcycle or auto shipping